Mrs E McNeil - Teacher
Mrs H Easton - HLTA
Please see our newsletter below.
Our PE lessons take place on Mondays and Fridays. Children should come to school wearing their PE kit on these days.
- PE shorts or plain joggers/ leggings
- PE T-shirt
- School jumper/ cardigan
- Trainers that the child can fasten independently, or they can arrive in their school shoes and change into their plimsolls/ trainers for the PE lesson
- Long hair will need to be tied up on PE days, and earrings removed
Reading homework is ongoing on a daily basis. Reading daily and discussing the texts, such as recapping the key points, characters, new vocabulary and making predictions, are great ways to improve reading fluency and comprehension skills.
This will be set each week, linked to work carried out in phonics/ spelling/ maths sessions. Homework will be collected in on Fridays and new homework sent home.
The children have individual logins for Numbots, Sumdog and TT Rockstars; apps which help them to become fluent with counting, number facts and times tables. Their logins can be found at the front of their planner.
The children will need to bring
- Plimsolls- to keep at school
- Wellies-to keep at school
- Water bottle – we will send this home daily
- Snack if you wish (free fruit/ veg is provided)
- 20p for toast if you wish (or £1 on a Monday for the week)
- Packed lunch if needed
- Coat/ hat/ gloves etc as needed for the weather
- Every day–planner and reading book
Please don’t bring any toys or ‘show and tell’ items, etc.
Please make sure you name everything and we will do our best to get it all back to you!
You can follow us using @sbps_class2m or look at our tweets without logging in at https://twitter.com/sbps_class2m